NEET UG 2023 Admission Form -National Test Agency NTA Has Released a Notifcation for Online Application Form for NEET Admission 2023.. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. NEET UG 2023
Table of Contents
Candidates who are interested in NEET UG 2023 Admission Form are advised to read detailed notification and check their eligibility before applying. Also visit regularly official website to get latest updates on recruitment. Also visit our website to find latest govt. jobs, results and news related to students and govt. job aspirants.
NEET UG 2023 Admission Form
Important Dates :
Starting date of Application : 06/03/2023
Last Date for Online Application : 06/04/2023
Pay Exam Fee Online Last Date : 06/04/2023
Date Of Exam – 07/05/2023
Starting Of Admit Card Download – One Week Before Exam
Gen : Rs.1700/-
OBC / EWS : Rs.1600/-
SC / ST / PH : Rs.1000/-
Required Education Qualification
Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : 18 Years.
Maximum Age : 25 Years.
Important Links :
Download detailed Notification
Visit Official Website
Find More Jobs
How To Apply For NEET UG Application Form 2023
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Registration Form: Register for the Online Application Form for NEET UG 2023 Admission Form and note down the system-generated Application Number. The candidate should provide the required details while filling the Online Application Form.
The candidate must also create a PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter an Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/correspondence.
For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with the system-generated Application Number and Password created.
Step 2: Application Form: The Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and pre-created Password for completing the NEET UG 2023 Admission Form including filling up personal details, choosing the Question Paper medium and Examination Cities, providing the details of Educational Qualifications, and uploading the images and documents (if any).
Upload Scanned Images of Candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, Postcard size Photograph, Signature, Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impression, Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), PwBD Certificate (wherever applicable) and Address Proof (Present and Permanent Address):
i. The recent photograph should be either in colour or black and white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
ii. Scanned photographs, signature, and Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impressions should be in JPG format (clearly legible).
iii. Scanned Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwBD Certificate (wherever applicable) should be in pdf format (clearly legible).
iv. The size of the scanned passport photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
v. The size of the scanned Postcard photograph (4”x6”) should be between 10 kb – 200 kb (clearly legible).
vi. The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)
vii. The size of scanned and Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impressions as per the Template provided (Appendix-XIX) should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
viii. The size of the scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS etc.) should be in pdf between 50kb to 300kb (clearly legible).
ix. The size of the scanned copy of the PwBD certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)
x. The size of the scanned copy of Class 10 pass certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
xi. The size of the scanned copy of the Citizenship certificate/Embassy certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
xii. The size of address proof of present address and permanent address should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
7 Please check your photographs and signature before submission of the Application Form. In case the photograph or signature is blurred or not visible to identify the identity of the candidate then, the application will be rejected and no option for correction or revision will be permitted.
[Note: The Candidate has to upload only his/her own photograph, signature, Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impression, and certificate(s) as mentioned above (and not of anybody else) in a correct/proper manner, as the facility for correction will not be given in future.
In case, it is found at any time in the future that the Candidate has used/uploaded the photographs, Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impression, signature, and certificate(s) of someone else in his/her Application Form/Admit Card, or he/she has tampered his/her Admit Card/Result/Scorecard, these acts of the candidate shall be treated under Unfair Means (UFM) Practices and actions taken as detailed under the provisions of the Information Bulletin relating to Unfair Means Practices.
Step 3: Fee Payment for NEET UG 2023 Admission Form: After completing Step 1 and Step 2, the candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee. The fee can be submitted online only through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI.
Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form OF NEET UG 2023 Admission Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the candidate may have to approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline number and e-mail given in the Information Bulletin) for ensuring the successful payment or for obtaining the refund of duplicate/multiple payments].
Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the NEET UG 2023 Admission Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
All 3 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of the NEET UG 2023 Admission Form of a candidate could be considered successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her.
Eligibility Code For NEET UG 2023 Admission Form
- UG NEET Code 01 :A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- UG NEET Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- UG NEET Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include
practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science
Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and
Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English..
Tags : NEET UG 2023 Admission Form, NEET 2023,
Please Download and read ful Notifcation before applying for NEET UG 2023 Admission Form